Wednesday, August 26, 2009

4th of July Back Home


For the 4th of July, I went into St. Louis to visit my parents and shoot off some fireworks!

We took my grandma to see a huge display shot off over the Mississippi River!

My parents are the bestest parents in the whole world!  I thank God that they have been such loving and kind parents to my brothers and I!  Here they are standing in front of my cousin's house at a 4th of July get together.


I love shooting off fireworks!


My brothers, Matt and Michael!

MY HOUSE

Here is a picture of my house from the outside!  My parents live in Arnold, Missouri near St. Louis.

Over break, I built a wall, ran some outlets, and prepared some sheet-rock (I call it drywall!)  ;)  It is almost like a colander!  Sorry, inside joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment