Saturday, July 17, 2010

I am back


I just got back from a great trip to Ecuador last Tuesday. It was so much fun! I got to meet new people and got to experience new things. Last Thursday I had surgery on my knee. I really did not think anyone wanted to see what my knee looks like right now, so I just posted a picture of me typing on my computer. I have so many pictures of everyone the story. The Shaubs are doing great! We were able to get the house almost completely finished! Only smaller items and certain furniture items remain.

2 comments:

  1. David!!
    I am so glad you had a good time. I was praying for you. I am very glad you're home though too, because I've missed you lots!! When can we see you? Will you be at the Pirates movie night??
    I will be praying for a quick recovery from surgery!! How are you doing?

    Megs:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about your surgery...sorry:( I've been praying for you a lot. We all miss you so much
    and hope to see you soon!It's so awesome that the Shaub's house is almost finished!(I've been praying for that too.) I'm so glad you got to go help! I think God did a great work through you in helping them. Tell the Shaubs I said HI when you
    see them next.See ya'soon!!(I hope;D) ~jen

    ReplyDelete