Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Work or Fun?

Some work is hard, and some work is easy!  But sometimes it does not matter about what you are doing as much as who you are doing it with.  Such was the case for me with my brothers when Matt and I came in for a visit.  My parents are fixing up their house in Arnold, Missouri, right near St. Louis.  We needed to do some rock work around the house, so, for a Mother's Day gift, we all shoveled and moved into place fourteen tons of white rock.  

Left to Right: Michael (17), Daniel (15), David (20), and Matthew (22)

Funny Faces! :D

Matthew never actually dumped the rock on us, but we did toss a little rock on Daniel when he became irritating!  :)

I do not remember whose idea this was, but it makes for a good picture!

Matt and Michael did actually carry one or two smaller wheelbarrows of rock when the tire on our smaller wheelbarrow popped!

3 comments: