Sunday, May 31, 2009

Visit with Friends

This Thursday, I got to take a fun surprise trip out to Edgar Springs to visit the Riefers! :)  At first, Mrs. Riefer thought that I was Josh knocking on the door, but she quickly realized who it was.  After a quick, but very nice visit, I made the return trip to Rolla in time to go to work.
Later that evening, Mr. Riefer, whom I work for, took me back to his house for a wonderful evening at their house!  After a delicious meal and some good conversation, we all went outside to play badminton.  When it grew dark, we returned inside to play Taboo until it was time to leave.

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures, Josh and Megan!  My camera phone does not like taking certain indoor shots! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I could've been there! I'm glad you had a good time with my crazy family. :) Camp was very challenging, and lots of fun! God is teaching me so much right now.
    I'd still like to see those pictures of you and your brothers if you have them. :) But I know you're busy, so there's no rush!
    Take care, and God bless.
    -ashley

    ReplyDelete