Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I love picture history!

8/3/07 This is the first picture that I took on my computer shortly after I first moved into my apartment at 1005 N Cedar St.

10/14/07 Really, I am not sure why I took this picture. I guess I just felt like taking it! :)

11/25/07 This picture I took as a profile picture when I applied for Chancellor's Leadership Academy (CLA) at our school. I was involved in Chancellor's Leadership Academy my second semester freshmen year and first semester sophomore year (the only two semesters you can be in it). I now am a CLA alumni!

9/19/08 I took this picture because I thought my hair looked so wavy and funny!! I had never really allowed my hair to grow out far enough to see what it would do. I know now!

9/12/09 Yes, I know the picture looks like me, but it really isn't. It is sort of like when something looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, but really is not a duck! It may look like me, but it is Josh hanging out at my house. And he certainly is not a duck either! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment