Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cru Bible Study

Here are some of the members of out Bible study that we have on campus every Monday at 8. On this day, we combined the two Bible studies that we have and met at my house. I lead one of the Bible studies, which is in the Residential College on campus. Grant Brown, the guy laying back who has the black shirt on leads the Bible study that Cru has in the Quad.

The guy on the right is our representative from St Louis. His name is Karl, and he heads up Campus Crusade on our campus. Campus Crusade for Missouri is centered in St. Louis.

A couple more of my friends from the Bible study. My brother and I will be rooming with Mark, the guy on the left, and some other guys next semester. He is a good friend of mine. Michael Gatts, the fellow in the middle, is another one of my best friends. I was in his wedding two summers ago, and we hang out and talk all the time. The girl on the right is named Kelly. She and two other girls will be staying in an apartment not too far from where Matt and I will be staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment