Sunday, April 25, 2010

Snoopy


This beautiful young lady is a good friend of mine. She is an excellent cook and is always so helpful at home with her younger siblings. Keep growing in Christ, Jenny! Love Him with all of your heart. He will never let you down.

This beautiful young lady is also a good friend of mine. She is an excellent pianist and is great with people. She loves being around others and is very kind. Megan, keep on smiling for Christ. He will provide for your future and will protect you in the present. Put Him first! Nothing in life can take the place of Him. If He is first in your life, the other important things will fall into place.

It is hard to truly say how great you both are! Your accomplishments and characters are not limited to these things, but they are simply one or two things that you both are great at. I wish that I could adequately thank, praise, and encourage all of the wonderful friends that God has provided me with--especially you all from the play and robotics and church. To everyone in Snoopy, you all did a GREAT job!!! I was sooo proud of all of you. Each one of you is my special friend, and I hope that we get to work together more in the future!


I took this picture a couple of days ago. It was raining at the time, so I was not able to get as good of a picture as I wanted. It was so neat! There was a double rainbow. I rarely see rainbows. When I see them, I am reminded of the promises of God. He promises to always watch out for me and to never leave me. God is well worth trusting in. Without faith it is impossible to please God. He can even work when we are faithless, but I want to please Him. He is faithful even when we are faithless.


No comments:

Post a Comment