Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finally Updated Posts



It seems like forever since I have posted on my blog!  So many things have happened, I just have been waiting for my pictures and have been so busy lately.  First, I want to post a few more pictures from our latest ride with the Nisbetts before moving on to other events.


June 12
Group Alpha during our 20 mile ride to the Nisbett's house.


Our route looked similar to the hike route with small paved bridges that crossed over small streams.


Our halfway point to take a break, get some water and Eclair cake, and play some chess, was the Hamacher's house.  We all had a nice break.  Jacob was away being involved in a chess tournament.  Mr. Hamacher and I played two very quick games of chess to satisfy his chess bug.  I won the first, and he won the second! :)

When we got to the Nisbett's house, everyone was ready to work, even Glory.  Here, she was helping me get ready to do some trimming of grass around the Nisbett's house.


Several of the guys worked on the siding of the Nisbett's house.  Here, Josiah is using a nail gun to nail the siding up while everyone watches intently.


Joel and I took the tractor down to their pasture to finish putting up their barbed wire fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment