Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fun Weekend

This weekend, besides study, I had a lot of things that I did.  On Friday, I played volleyball at First Christian (they play every Friday).  The Eldredges and Noah came along as well.  It was fun.  I feel like I am getting a little better at volleyball the more I practice.  After volleyball was finished, we all went over to the BSU, which was hosting a coffee house night with snacks, a scattering of different performances by people around campus, a photo contest, and lots of conversation!  

The next day was equally busy for me.  Our Campus Crusade Bible study decided to have a work day out a Camp David.  We asked CCF to come along as a service project.  It was a lot of fun.  

When I say fun, I really mean fun.  You have not idea how fun it actually is to put up sheet rock, build joists, plant grass, and to move outhouses (the most fun of all).  ;)  The last one really was not as bad as it sounds!  God blessed us with a beautiful day for working!


When I got back from Camp David, I remembered that there was going to be a English Country Line Dance later that night.  After a thorough shower, I headed out to Redeemer Lutheran where I got to experience my second ever time English Country Dancing.  It was fun! :D

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had a lot of fun! I'm glad the work day went so well. I'll have to hear more about moving outhouses. :)

    ReplyDelete